The Red Salon is OPEN and will be following the State’s guidelines and best practices for salons.
The salon will operate by appointment only, no walk-in service will be provided.
Some key changes outlined by the State guidelines are as follows:
We ask customers to not enter if symptomatic. (Please cancel your appointment if you are not feeling well.)
We will stagger the entry of customers. (Stay in your car until texted or called by your stylist, no in salon waiting.)
Only clients will be allowed in the establishment for their service; unless client must be accompanied by a caregiver.
The State’s guidelines can be found here.
Please read these important new salon rules:
• We will require you to sanitize your hands upon entry.
• Bring only keys, phone, and payment. Please no coats on coat rack.
• Please wear a mask!
• Please don’t touch retail area. We will get all your products for you.
• We will not be offering magazines to read at this time.
• Beverages can be brought to you by your stylist/nail tech.
• Blow drying will be limited depending on the stylist.